- When placing an order for a Pre-ordered or Pre-Sale item, all items are final sale.
- Items will be shipped as soon as possible and should, and time to ship shooks not exceed 90 days, unless otherwise stated
- Items pre-ordered will be shipped to the address on file at the time of purchase.
- Items that have been pre-ordered cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged.
When you receive your order:
- Please inspect your order immediately upon delivery and contact us within 72 hours if your items are defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item or are missing an item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- If your order gets returned to us due to insufficient address or incorrect address on your order, you will need to pay shipping again in order for us to reship this back to you.
- All purchases, NOT INCLUDING sale items, are eligible for store credit within 14 days of purchase.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received the returned item. Then, we will let you know if your item has been approved or denied for store credit. If approved, you will receive an electronic gift card for the amount of your return.
- Returns will be denied for items with obvious signs of wear or use.
- Any item that is not in its original condition and packaging.
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after the date of purchase.
How many days do I have to make a exchange?
- You are responsible for the cost of returning items back for store credit. You have 14 days from the delivery date to submit your exchange request.
What items are eligible for an exchange?
- Most apparel, slippers, and accessories are eligible to be exchanged within 14 days of the delivery date. Items must be unwashed and unworn with tags attached and in the original packaging. All items MUST be returned in its original packaging to reduce any damage during the handling process. Items also must be accompanied by a receipt, or proof of purchase. Damaged returns will NOT be accepted. Please note, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
The following items are excluded and cannot be returned, or refunded, for store credit:
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Items marked FINAL SALE
- Worn items
- Items with scents, deodorant, and signs of wear
- Shipping and handling fees
What if I don't prefer store credit?
- For all returns we only issue store credit. Refunds of any other sort are not available.
- In addition, if the item is marked FINAL SALE that item cannot be returned. Final sale items are also not eligible for store credit.
Are there any return fees?
- Return postage is the sole responsibility of the customer.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items are eligible for store credit, sale items cannot be returned for store credit. Bundle items are also not eligible for store credit.
- We can only exchange items that have been damaged, or are defective from the seller, NOT the shipper. For those items that have been damaged, or are defective, by the seller, you are eligible to receive store credit. Or, you can exchange the damage, or defective item for the same item. If you choose to exchange the item please send us an email, prior to returning the item, to Hello@TheCorporateGirlPlanner.com to check availability. Once confirmed, send your item to:
**Please be advised that due to exclusivity, availability and shipping delays from vendors, some items may not be available for exchange at the time of your request. In those instances, you will be issued a full refund for your order.